https://www.facebook.com/married2chavezhttps://www.instagram.com/sandras_lovinglife/https://www.pinterest.com/married2chavez/

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hiatus Officially OVER!

I know, I know....it's been a while.  What can I say?  Life got in the way!

Since my last post, I've spread myself a little thin....I started working part-time for a finance company selling insurance, then I started and quit a 2nd job working (full-time) with nuns (yes, as in Catholic Sisters...lol...I can't begin to tell you what an experience that was!), and now my 2nd part time job is working as an Executive Assistant for a web designer.

My girls have since ended a school year and are about three weeks away from going right back in.  So back-to-school shopping is in full swing.  YAY!!!

With summer coming to an end, we've been taking full advantage of the free movies Tues. and Wed. at the Regal Cinemas, Movies in the dark, Concerts in the park and eventually will make ourselves over to O.C. Fair.

Since my hiatus is officially over, I'll be posting frequently (hopefully) and keeping you all abreast of my madness!  By the way, you can all follow me on FaceBook as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! We have something in common...I got fired by a nun!!! :) I was an executive admin asst. and I just wasn't "organization material" PLEASE! I worked for a CITY prior to this and was offered a chance to return back home to transcribing, big mistake should have just stayed with the City..I MISS IT SO MUCH! Oh the story of dealing with this nun..everyone else was fabulous...but the non-compassionate nun. and I'm Catholic and LOVE the church. :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Majula Designs' "Little Friends" kit.