https://www.facebook.com/married2chavezhttps://www.instagram.com/sandras_lovinglife/https://www.pinterest.com/married2chavez/

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Off Track....

"Sometimes you have to forget what you want, and remember what you deserve."


I keep hearing this over and over again!  Sometimes when you're told something long enough, you start to believe it, I'm so sick of doubting myself!  How is it that everyone else thinks they know what I need in my life?


The more I think about what I want and how it affects everyone else, it makes me sick to my stomach.  I start to beat myself up for being so selfish for wanting a little bit of happiness for myself.  As a Mom, my job is to make sure everyone around me is happy first, so what's wrong with me?


Then I spend a day surrounded by my happiness and I allow myself to believe that it's what I deserve.  After all, how can I make sure my kids are happy if I'm not?


Life is divided for me right now, I live in stolen moments of euphoria, but mostly in the reality that everyone else is right.  I know, I know, I'm allowing myself a moment of self-pity, but mostly to remind myself how off track I am.  I know what I want, I know how to get there, why can't I just pull the trigger?  Why can't I get my head out of my ass long enough to see that I'm just delaying the inevitable?  Why don't I just redefine what I want and go for it?


I mean, do I want what I want because I can't have it?  Which is usually the case with me, as soon as I get it, boredom sets in and I'm no longer interested.  In that case, should I just leave my happiness to stolen glimpses of what won't be, just to keep it that way and from getting disinterested in it?  Sometimes I stare at my happiness for so long, I don't even recognize it as the object of my affections.  I don't see myself in it or remember why I want it.  Or I convince myself that I'm better off without it and I grieve the loss of something I didn't even know I ever wanted.


Yes, these are the diluted thoughts I allow myself to think, the thoughts that make me so sick and indecisive.  In the end, I see I'm truly off track, everyone is right and I should just let my life play out as it is, even at the risk of losing everything I love.  Of course, I'll change my mind tomorrow....


1 comment:

  1. Hi, this is Stephanie from MysticArt Pictures - we are a casting and production company in Burbank. I'm writing because I'm casting a new family show, and I you might be a great resource. We are casting a docu-series called "Timeout" for a very major network and was hoping to tell you more about it. We are looking for couples who have at least 2 kids between the ages of 7-17, and where one parent feels they might be a workaholic. This show promises to be transformative and uplifting, giving parents the tools to maintain a healthy life/work balance.

    I would be so appreciative if you could let subscribers of your website know about the opportunity, or if you can think of anybody you know personally who might fit the profile. I have attached our flyer with more information. Any email blasts or word of mouth would be so helpful. I'm happy to discuss the show in more detail if you have any questions or concerns.

    Thanks again!

    --
    Stephanie Lewis
    818.563.4131

    TV CASTING: ATTENTION FAMILIES

    Award Winning Company, Mystic Art Pictures is seeking Families who desperately need to reconnect for a New Ground Breaking Series! This is an opportunity to have your life changed and your family transformed!

    ****MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF 2 CHILDREN BETWEEN THE AGES OF 7-17
    ****MUST LIVE IN LOS ANGELES AREA!

    If you answer, “YES” to any of the following questions, we would love to consider your family for our amazing new life-changing series.
    -Are you a career woman who is also trying to balance your home life?
    -Are you a parent who’s torn between family and career?
    -Are your kids complaining that you are never home?
    -Are you worried that you are missing important events in your kid’s lives?
    -Is your spouse working too much and leaving the parenting up to you?
    -Kids, do you miss Mom or Dad because they are always working?

    …We want to hear your story!

    To have your family considered please email;
    a FAMILY PHOTO, CONTACT INFO, & BREIF DETAILS ABOUT YOUR STORYcastingtimeout@gmail.com or 818-563-4131
    or visit www.mysticartpictures.com - to apply for “TIMEOUT”

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Majula Designs' "Little Friends" kit.