https://www.facebook.com/married2chavezhttps://www.instagram.com/sandras_lovinglife/https://www.pinterest.com/married2chavez/

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Another year has come and gone...

With all that has happened, another year has come and gone.  This past year has been full of challenges I never thought I'd face.

When you hear the word Divorce, you never stop to think of what it all entails.  How hard it can truly be for everyone, not just to two married people going through it.  I've learned the hard way, just how truly heartbreaking it can be.  Worse of all, I've had to watch my precious little girls have their heart broken daily by it.

However, I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel, it's ALMOST over.  The finality will come with a judge putting a nail in the matrimonial coffin.

What no one ever tells you is the positive that comes from divorce.  The weight that has been lifted, the happiness that can come from being alone and the sense of control.  Sure, there are moments when I allow myself to miss what I had, the sense of security, a complete family, my ignorance to it all, but then I get over it and realize that I'm happier without the misery that all came with him.

I'm looking forward to teaching my girls how to be strong, how you don't need to have a man to feel complete, or that you shouldn't depend on others for you own happiness.  But that if you do have it all and you're happy, then that's a bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Majula Designs' "Little Friends" kit.