https://www.facebook.com/married2chavezhttps://www.instagram.com/sandras_lovinglife/https://www.pinterest.com/married2chavez/

Friday, March 12, 2010

A face only a mother could love….

Roscoe Jenkins! My little man is the cutest ugly dog I’ve ever seen! I never knew dogs could have such personalities!

This week in the adventures of Roscoe, I was given the silent treatment!

Here’s the low down….I made Roscoe a new bed and finally got rid of his thin generic doggie bed (he basically slept on the floor, his bed was so thin). Anyhoo, on one of my IKEA runs, I hit up the AS-IS section and got a display foam mattress for .25 cents and a broken door (about the same size) for about $1.00, then headed over to JoAnn’s and got a doggie print piece of fabric for about $3.00, and furniture legs at Michael’s for $8.00. After I put it all together (and tons of eye rolling from my hubby), I presented it to Roscoe and he LOVED it!!!


That’s not when he gave me the doggie silent treatment…. That came a few days later when I kept him from peeing on my kitchen floor. He was so mad, he went on strike!!! He tugged and pulled his doggie blanket off his new bed, curled up on it on the floor and this is the look he gave me…


…he spent the whole night on the floor on this blanket! I could not believe he was so mad at me that he rejected his nice new bed! Could you believe me that only cuddling and playing with him all day calmed him down!?! I never knew dogs could go on strike or harbor feelings of resentment! It was so cute; it was hard to keep from laughing! My hubby of course says that it’s only a product of a spoiled dog, I agree, but it was just so funny that this little man has such character!

Just one more day in the life of my Madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Majula Designs' "Little Friends" kit.