https://www.facebook.com/married2chavezhttps://www.instagram.com/sandras_lovinglife/https://www.pinterest.com/married2chavez/

Thursday, February 18, 2010

CD Scrapbooking

I don't have time to scrapbook as much as I used to.  I would work on one page for hours trying to get it just right.  For those of you that are scrapbookers, you know what I mean.  So I wanted to share with you all my current scrapbooking technique...cd scrapbooking.
I had so many empty cd cases laying around, it felt wasteful just to throw them away and I knew eventually I would find a use for them.  In the cover flap of the cd case, I placed the invite I sent out for my girl's birthday party.  I keep the orignial invite anyway and it was a great way to label this particular scrapbook.

As you can tell it was a safari themed birthday party and we had a mobile zoo come to the house with exotic animals.  When you open the scrapbook, you can see that I took out the black insert that the cd lays on, giving me more room to place pictures in it.  You can't really see it from any of these angles, but behind one of the pictures I hid a pocket to place the cd that had a complete set of pictures of that day.

I love it because it was quick, small enough for little hands, and it's personalized for my girls; they love taking it to show-and-tell.

I'm working on pre-made scrapbooks to put in my Etsy store (as soon as it's up and running).  I'll update you all when they're available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Majula Designs' "Little Friends" kit.