https://www.facebook.com/married2chavezhttps://www.instagram.com/sandras_lovinglife/https://www.pinterest.com/married2chavez/

Monday, February 1, 2010

I almost had a heart attack!!!

Not really, but sort of. Okay, so I have to admit going from zero running to running isn't very smart. I mean, seriously, I'm not that out of shape, or so I thought. I walk alot and I don't easily get fatigued, but I don't make a focused effort to do alot of walking. I walk out of necessity and not for exercise. So here I am, working on week 2 of organizing my life and since I concentrated on eating healty last week, I though this week I'd work on continuing to organize my body by putting it in motion. At first my goal was to lose weight, but after my run today, I think I'm just going to work on not losing my breath.

I was so proud of myself today, I got all dressed up in my running gear, I streched out, and got Roscoe ready to take quick jog. Since he has short legs and quickly gets winded I thought that I was starting off slow by taking him along. Little did I know, he's more in shape than I am! I kid you not, it only took me only a minute to get winded!!! He looked at me like I was crazy and I'm sure it confused him to see me with my tongue out, panting, chest pounding, and pulling his leash to a stop, it's usually the other way around!!!

Needless to say, I'm taking the girls along for a brisk walk from now on. At least I can blame them for taking it slow....lol! Well, only until I work on getting my cardio up to a point of not passing out. Top it all off, I think I got bruises on my chin (I'm a bit top heavy), I need to invest in a good sports bra! Who knew going for a run would be such an event!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Majula Designs' "Little Friends" kit.