https://www.facebook.com/married2chavezhttps://www.instagram.com/sandras_lovinglife/https://www.pinterest.com/married2chavez/

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Emma Bleu Designs Coming Soon to Etsy!


Can you believe it?  I'm almost done constructing my Etsy account, but I couldn't wait to give you all a preview of one of my products.

I showed this to my sister and she just about died!!!  She's already picked out her fabric print...lol!  The picture really doesn't do it justice.  Anyhoo, it's a must have for all mommies...or those that are accident prone :).  What is it?  A mini-emergency kit for your purse or glovebox.  Pretty isn't it?  It holds tons of band-aids and alcohol wipes...okay, okay...not tons, but if you really need so many band-aids you probably need to go to the hospital!  It holds about 3-4 in each row, it's trifold with a velcro closure and a cute decorative button on the outside. 

I gave one of these to my daughter's softball Team Mom last season (they have to have an emergency kit available for small scrapes and cuts) and she kept it after the season to use as a girly (feminine product) holder.  I thought that was a great idea and it's perfect, so instead of dragging your whole purse to the bathroom, you can discreetly put this in your pocket and no one's the wiser!

I love it!

For those of you wondering what's with the name, why Emma Bleu Designs?  Well, if I would've had it my way, that's what I would've named one of my daughters.  However, my hubby quickly dismissed that name...you see...our last name is Gil.  Yup!  It's cruel, but it sounds so cute!  Imagine, Emma Bleu Gil...  My hubby was quick to point out how mean kids can be and what kind of fishy jokes can come out of that name, so, it was tossed.  But, since this baby is all mine.....I decided to name it Emma Bleu Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Majula Designs' "Little Friends" kit.